100% full Not resolved

we were ripped off by this unprofessional company, at first they would send us the wrong things and over charge for stuff we did not order then they would claim to send a package with inaccurate weight and ask us to support them by claiming with ups that the package was open to file a claim. They dont want to return the money or send the merchandise and it was shady since the beginning they would ask us to deposit in different account numbers we should of saw the alerts and now we are in the process of unveiling their scams so they dont do this to anyone else. before you do business be careful and get it in writing so they dont rip you off like they did to us :(

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with good products and stated that there is a room for improvement of overcharged. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of return policy and associated monetary loss in the amount of $5000. Cysm needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned return policy in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Cysm.

Had an Experience with Cysm?

Comments